ciderella

CiNdEReLLa

Cinderella being a morning to clean the house, he accidentally drop jar and broken.
Mother: "Cinderella what you do? You have to solve kesayanganku jar. Basic child does not get diuntung! Now you enter the warehouse! And you do not get food ration for one week. "
Cinderella: "Sorry Mother, I did not intentionally break this vase ..."

Mother does not pay attention to the words Cinderella Cinderella and encourage entry into the warehouse. Cinderella wept. Suddenly her creatures appear.
Gatot: "Oh, beautiful daughter Cinderellaku graceful charm, why your mouth?"
Cinderella: "You what?" (Surprised)
Gatot: "My name Gatot. And this glass. In the Java language called "glass". So you can call me Gatotkaca. And this ... "
Suddenly appear noose being another.
Sri: "my name is Sri and this Kendi. In the Java language called "jug". So I call Srikendi. "

Gatotkaca Srikendi and also dance to make Cinderella laughing. At that time also, two brothers tirinya hear noise from inside the warehouse.
1 sister: "Ssss ... what's that sound kak?"
2 sisters: "It certainly sounds Cinderella. Yuk we see. "
1 sister: "Cinderella! (a break in the door) What do you do? "
2 sisters: "Why do you laugh-laugh alone? You're mad. View the work in the kitchen much. "
Cinderella: (bowed) "hiks hiks ... ... ... hiks" (crying)
Brother 2: "Basic sloppy!" (Cinderella encouraged to fall fall to the floor)
1 sister: "Will I bilangin Mami Nyahok you ...!"

Meanwhile, in the kingdom of King and Queen are a headache to think Prince. Prince is already mature but not have the wife.
The Queen: "How is this, sire? Prince is a man, but he did not have wives. "
King: "Do not be sad, the Queen. We will find a way out. "
Queen: "Road out what, sire?"
King: "Queen, what if we throw a party for the Prince invited with beautiful girls in the entire country?"
Queen: "Party with the beautiful girls? Ouh ... Majesty, I strongly agree. "
King: "Okay, will kupanggil ajudan to make the announcement letter. Ajudan .... "
Ajudan: "Yes, sire. What on earth? "
King: "Make an announcement of the party. Spread throughout the country and announce rencaa us to a feast. "
Ajudan: "Good, sire."

Ajudan around the country and to all in the house So Cinderella.
Ajudan: Tok ... noise ... noise ...
Mother: "Yes ...!" (With high tone)
Ajudan: "Excuse me, Mrs. My kingdom's envoy to submit a letter of invitation the party in the kingdom. "
Mother: "Party?"
Ajudan: "Yes, the party candidate to have his wife Pangeran"
Mother: "Yes, we certainly come."
Ajudan: "Good, Mrs. Then I ask permission first. "

After Ajudan go, Mrs. directly meet the second child.
Mother: "Little children, see this ..."
1 & 2 sisters: "What, mother?"
Mother: "See the news from the palace soldiers. Palace will make a feast for the Prince. He would like to search for the assistant of his life. You want to be a Prince and his wife live in the palace?
1 sister: "Surely, Bu. Pangeran sure I would choose to be permaisurinya. I will be wearing a beautiful dress in the feast. And the prince will memilihku. "
Brother 2: "What you say? You will be chosen consort? No one? Prince will surely choose me, because I am more beautiful than you. "
Cinderella: "Mother ... What I took to the feast?"
Mother: "What you say? You think you who? I will not mengizinkanmu came to feast. "(See the second son)
Cinderella: "Why, Mother? I also Bukankan son? "(While crying)
Mother: "Oh ... that. (while thinking about something) Okay you can participate and dating to the feast. But, you must clean the entire house, washing clothes, wash dishes, mop floors and brush all the home page, new you can go to the feast. "
Cinderella: "Thank you, Mother. I will soon do the job. "

But from outside the warehouse, Ms. lock the cellar door that Cinderella can not come to the feast. After some time ...
Cinderella: "Mother ... mother ... do not leave me ..." (Cinderella yelling and crying, but do not worry mother tirinya)
Gatot: "Oh ... my daughter Cinderellaku, what on earth makes you that sad?"
Srikendi: (while the pitcher) ... Oh ... putriku not sad, darling! "

Cinderella is only a smile and told what happened.
Gatot: "Do not be sad ... our daughter will help you out from this place and can go to the party."
Sri: "Yes putriku ... do not worry."
Cinderella: "But how? I just can not go out from here. And I do not have a good dress. "(While crying)
Gatot: "Do not cry putriku pity. Sri and I will help you. "
Sri: "Yes, putriku. You do not sad. "
Cinderella: "Thank you, Gatot. Thanks, Sri. I must say tidan know what Saa you. "(To cry and hug Sri sentimental)
Gatot, "Sri, now let's act!"
Sri: "Ayo, soulmateku."
Gatot: "What can I do?"
Sri: "I know. You enhance your face with a glass ajaibmu daughter. "
Gatot: "Yupz ..." (he moves kacanya)
Sri: "Hap ..." (something out of kendinya)

Cinderella's changed immediately, but ...
Gatot: "No ... no ... this is not good. (slightly mocking) Gaunnya also ugly. "
Sri: "See the face my daughter is not known. How do you this? "

Gatot menggerak then move back kacanya and Srikendi also take something back from kendinya.
Gatot: "Wow ... Excellent!" (Amazed)
Sri: "Yeah ... You look very beautiful, putriku."
Cinderella: "Wow ... I do not believe all this can happen. (surprised)
Thank you Gatot, Sri. "
Gatot: (change trains into durian fruit which is very luxurious gold)
"This is for you, Tuan Putri."
Sri: "Wah ... Tumben otakmu thin. Usually you think wearing a knee. "

Cinderella went to the palace with a feeling of pleasure and happiness. At the palace, the guests have gathered in the dance. Immediate step-mother and two children about Prince.
Mother: "Prince, berdansalah with my daughters. They are so beautiful and captivating. Choose one, Prince. "
1 sister: "I Choose course, Prince. I am more beautiful and smarter than he is dancing. "
Brother 2: "Prince would not memilihmu. He definitely prefers me. "
1 sister: "No. Prince surely choose me. "
2 sisters: "Surely I choose."
1 sister: "Choose me, Prince."
2 sisters: "I Choose course, Prince." (Quarrel)

Prince confused. Suddenly Cinderella and all the data that the invitation was busy themselves is to direct their eyes on Cinderella. Prince to see the beauty of Cinderella immediately fall in love at first sight.
Prince: "O daughter is very beautiful. Will you dance with?
(A hand crane)
Cinderella: (nod, and hands also menjalurkan)

Prince and Cinderella dancing with asyiknyaq ago.
Prince: "What is your name, beautiful daughter? How did you come? "
Cinderella: "It's not important buatmu."
Prince: "Why are not important. Aug want to know your name. You're really beautiful, daughter. Will you be my life support. "
Cinderella: "life support?"
Prince: "Let who used your name?"
Cinderella: "my name is cin ..."
Buzzer sounds. Teng ... teng ... teng ...
Cinderella: "I have to go to Prince." (Bruk)
Pengeran: "Wait, daughter ..."
Cinderella: "Tekleknya left behind."

The next day, Prince announced the contest to the entire neighborhood. Anyone who can fit the teklek this, the Prince will be the assistants. Prince and ajudannya come home every citizen. Tibalah Prince and ajudannya at home last. Both children told Ibu Tiri Cinderella to go to shoot birds in the sea. But basically told Cinderella to shrink so that ajudannya Prince and Cinderella does not have to know.
Noise ... noise ... noise ...
Mother: "Who is there?"
(surprised when opening the door, look at who is coming)
Ajudan: "Prince will be looking for girls to try teklek this. Who will be a fitting use assistants Prince. "
Mother: "Little children ... let's here. Pangeran have here. Quick teklek you use this. Surely one of you will become fit and support Prince. "
1 sister: "What ... Prince? Pangeranku ...! "
Brother 2: "No! That Pangeranku ... "(about Prince)
Ajudan: "Our daughter is beautiful, try this teklek."
1 sister: "I will try first."
2 sisters: "I used to ..."
1 sister: "No. I used to! I am the elder. "
Brother 2: "Can not be! I am first! "
Mother: "Hey ... you do not fight. I used to. I also want to become empress. "
1 & 2 brothers: "... Huuh Mother!"
1 sister: "Now giliranku. Wah, was too small. "
2 sisters: "I now turn. Sure fit! "

Was also used after insignificancy
Prince: "Are not there other people in this house?"
Mother: "Oh ... Prince, in this house there is only me, my two children and a helpmate."
Prince: "Bring it here ... it's maid"
Mother: "But the Prince ... He is not in the house."

Cinderella suddenly appear from behind the door. Prince to see his arrival and pin their eyes met. But Cinderella direct switch eyes and go.
Prince: "Who is that girl?"
Mother: "That is, Prince?"
Prince: "Recently I see."
2 sisters: "The Prince of wrong view."
Prince: "Quick, call him here!"
1 sister: "But, he only parlormaid haywire. Not useful. "
Prince: "Quick!" (With the angry tone)
Mother: "iy ... yes, Prince. (fear)
Cinderella ... "(with high tone)

Cinderella was right to enter a foot in teklek. All the people that there terpana, surprised, and do not believe. Teklek is very fitting and appropriate at the foot of Cinderella. Cinderella then was told the actual incident. It also shows that only teklek. Prince is very happy, because he finally found love sejatinya.
Prince: "Will you be istriku?"
Cinderella: "Of course, Prince."

And ultimately, Cinderella and Prince married. Now he lives in bliss. However, he does not forget the mother and two sisters tirinya. They also brought Cinderella to the palace. They also realize the error and change sikapnya of Cinderella.


☺ ☻ ☺ THE END ☺ ☻ ☺

Komentar

glandis mengatakan…
xixix.. like this story^^

Recommended Posts

randomposts

Postingan Populer