drama ing

ANDE-ANDE LUMUT



Ande-ande lumut : Ehm-ehm … My name is Panji Asmoro Bangun. I am a prince in Kraton Jenggala. But because of my girl friend, I go to this village. I’m very confused, my girl friend is getting lost in this village. I must find her as soon as possible let me looking for her ….. (seek and calling his girlfriend) Candra Kirana, my honey. Where are you ? (Then shake the head)
Today, my name is Ande-ande Lumut. I use this name because I don’t want people know about the true of me. Ta … I am in disquise. Well, I need someone to help me finding my girlfriend. But … aha !! Mbah Jin !!! Ya, Mbah Jin must help me. Ok, I will ascetism to call him. (Take sacrifice and shutdown to ascetism)
(Suddenly, Mbah Jin is coming …)
Mbah Jin : Ho … ho … ho … I am coming. My prince. Sorry, I am late. I am from disco. Ajib-ajib (Shake the head)
(Ande-ande Lumut stand up and greet Mbah Jin)
Ande-ande Lumut : it’s OK … How are you today ?
Mbah Jin : I am fine, fine, fine Panduwinata (laughly). But, Mbah Jin very tgristy. May I drink this water ? (then take the water and drink). Brr … hebring oi … What is it ?
Ande-ande Lumut : Emm, Ponary Sweat ? I get it from East Java.
Mbah Jin : Ho … ho … ho … this water make my body fresh. So, what happen aye naon, my Prince ?
Ande-ande Lumut : I am very confused, Mbah. I need your help. My girl friend is getting lost. What should I do ? Give me your advise …
Mbah Jin : Okay, Sir. Let me think for a while. (Then Mbah Jin go around and go a head)
Ande-ande Lumut : (silent) Have you finished, Mbah jin?
Mbah Jin : Not yet, Sir … (go around and go a head)
Ande-ande Lumut : Have you finished?
Mbah Jin : Not yet,… (go around and go a head again)
Ande-ande Lumut : Mbah (not patient) have you finished?
Mbah Jin : (emotion) Not … (then smile)
Ande-ande Lumut : Mbah …
Mbah Jin : Yes, Sir
Ande-ande Lumut : What’s that?
Mbah Jin : My Prince, Just go to Mbok Rondo boarding house and be her son.
Ande-ande Lumut : Hah??? Where is located?
Mbah Jin : Just go a head, until the three junctions then turn left until, the river …. Mbok Rodo boarding house is not far from the river.
Ande-ande Lumut : Okay …
Mbah Jin : And I will be Yuyu Kankang to exams the girl who wannabe your wife …
Ande-ande Lumut : Thank you for your help, Mbah.
Mbah Jin : Same-same, eh … You are welcome. But, my prince, I haven’t Lunch … I need …
Ande-ande Lumut : Ya … ya … ya …I know what you mean (take his purse and expel money)
Mbah Jin : Ho … ho … ho… thank you … thank you …



Klenting Biru : Klenting Kuning !!! (scream) where are you?
Klenting Kuning : yes, I am coming!
Klenting Biru : Wash my clothes!
Klenting Kuning : Okay …
Klenting Biru : Wait! Where are you going? Look! The floor is very-very dirty. Sweep the floor!
Klenting Merah : a cap of coffee for me!
Klenting Kuning : But, I must expend. If I am not do it, Mama will be angry….
K. Merah + K. Biru : I don’t care!!!
Klenting Merah : Do it now! Or…
Klenting Biru : Or your live is over..!!
Klenting Kuning : Ok... ok… I will do it!
(Klenting Biru and Klenting Merah laughly)
Klenting Biru : Oh, it’s a nice day, isn’t it?
Klenting Merah : Yeah, with Klenting Kuning at our home. It really, really a nice day!
(Klenting Kuning enter and bring a cup)
Klenting Kuning : Here you are, a cup of coffee.
Klenting Biru : Look! Mrs. Neni and your friends are coming.
Klenting Merah : Wokey, let’s greet them…
( Klenting Biru, Klenting Merah and Klenting Kuning go forward)
K. Biru + K. Merah : Good day Mrs. Neni. Hello my friends!
Klenting kuning : Good day!
Klenting Biru : Hey, Klenting Kuning. Why do you follow us!
Klenting Kuning : Oh, what do you talk about? I am your sister
Klenting Merah : No, no..no.. You are our sister. And do you know, why do they come here? Of course, they wanna see how beautifull I am. Pleases donk ah!
K. Biru + K. Kuning : Oh, yeaaa…??
Klenting Merah : Yeaa.., I am the beautiful one.
K. Biru + K. Kuning : Really?
Mama Kklenting : Hoi..hoi..hoii… Stop! Don’t make more noise… you’re disturb my sleep. Hey Klenting Merah, had did you talking about?
Klenting Merah : Nothing Mama. It’s a big wrong!
Klenting Kuning : Yeah, I am the beautiful one.
Mama, K. Biru + K. Merah : What?? Crazy girl!
Mama Klenting : Kuning, you must wash and iron you clothes, wash the dishes, and cook for our dinner.
Klenting Kuning : Oh, Mama! I am very tired. May I take a rest?
M+M+B : No way!!! ( Klenting Kuning cry and go away )
(M+M+B laughly)
K. Merah + K. Biru : Iih wow..!
Klenting Merah : What is the contest, ma? And where did you get it?
Mama Klenting : Ooh.. It’s easy, I got it from Mbok Rondo dot kom. When I was surfing last night. (then bring out a paper from her dress). Listen, mama will read thos invitation.


Announcement!
My Son ANDE-ANDE LUMUT,
A cute and cool man wanted a woman to be his wife. Especially, a beautiful girl or childless widow, tilerant, honesty, smart, and faithfully. Come join us, limited form!!! More information. Call this number, number SMS, 080989999, telkom net instant!!!
From Mbok Rondo dot kom
Klenting Merah : Oh mama I wanna be his wife..
Klenting Biru : Me too Mama…
Mama Klenting : okey, don’t take along time anymore. Just go to Mbok Rondo Boarding house right now!
Klenting Biru : but, Mama. We must look like very-very pretty! First,
We must go to the Saloon. And give enough money!!
(then mama give they money)
K. Biru + K. Merah : Thank you Mama! (klenting Kuning come in and bring some clothes, take it and start to sweep the floor).
Klenting Kuning : Uugh!! My live is dissolved! (Mama Klenting come in)
(Mama Klenting shit down and see clearly to Klenting Kuning. Suddenly, she woke up)
Mama Klenting : Oh, my god!! I must go to the shaloon. I must pedicure, menicur. Ooh no..!! How ugly my skin face! It’s very wrinkled! I must calling Madam Martha Tilaar!
Hello, Madam? I have problem with my skin..ya..yes… Of course. I will meet yo! Where ?.. Stick obong? Okey..okey.. Dadah! (calling)
(and then Mamaa Klenting go away, but she dropped a sheet of paper. Klenting Kuning pick up it)
Klenting Kuning : What is it? Announcement? ( Then she read )
(smile) I want to follow this cotest. I wanna be Ande-Ande Lumut’s wife. ( And go away but go back again)
Klenting Kuning : Wait! I must bring my magic stick! ( take a stick )


( klenting Kuning arrive in the river and look like very tired )
Klenting Kuning : Uh.. finally I arrive to this river, I must cross it.
( Suddenly, Mbah Jin come in with new name as Yuyu Kangkang.)
Yuyu Kangkang : Whoaha..!
Klenting Kuning : ( Surprised ) Oh, my God! Who are you?
Yuyu Kangkang : I am Mbah Jin, but to day my name is Yuyu Kngkang.
Klenting Kunung : How can?
Yuyu Kangkang : It’s not your business. Who are you?
Klenting Kuning : I am Klenting Kuning. Don’t disturb me1
Yuyu Kangkang : Do you want to cross the river?
Klenting Kuning : Yes I do.
Yuyu Kangkang : Please fill this box. ( give kotak infaq)
(Klenting Kuning fill this box)
Well there is a role to cross this river. But you must kiss me.
Klenting Kuning : Hah? But,… Ok deh!
Yuyu Kangkang : Come on and kiss me.
( Klenting Kuning approach Yuyu Kangkang, then take out the magic stick)
Klenting Kuning : Expelliarmous ( hold up magic stick )
(Yuyu Kangkang fall down whit slow motion )
Klenting Kuning : Yes! Have a nice dream, Mr. Yuyu…



(Mbok Rondo crocheting and Ande-Ande Lumut sit down)
Mbok Rondo : My son, anDE-Ande Lumut. Actually, I want to have a child. When will get married?
Aande-Ande Lumut : But mbok… I haven’t found my girl friend and I still looking for her.
Mbok Rondo : How long do you need for looking for to ‘ngger’? Simbok have announced to many people, about your ‘Jomblo’. Just wait they will come soon.

( Klenting Biru and Klenting Merah come…)
Klenting Biru : Ok, my sister…. Are you ready to meet Ande-Ande Lumut?
Klenting Merah : Of course, my charming Prince… I’m coming…
K. Biru+ K. Merah : Knock…knock…knock… Spadaaaa…
Mbok Rondo : Hey…! Welcome to my house! Please come in!
Klenting Biru : We come here to meet your son.
Klenting Merah : Yepzz… What he looking like?
Mbok Rondo : Ooh, my son is very, very handsome, established, rich, and intelligent.
K. BIru+ K. Merah : Ih, woow!
Mbok Rondo : I call him. Ngger, look at them. There are two girls that want to be your wife. Come on greet them ngger!
Ande-andr lumut : Hey girls!
Klenting Merah : Ha? Is he A’a’ L Mbok? (whisper)
Mbok Rondo : A’ a’ L?
Klinting Biru : Yups! Ande-Ande Lumut …
Mbok Rondo : Yes, he is.
Klenting Biru : But mbok, he ism’t too handsome, I’m sorry!
Mbok Rondo : Oh, he is handsome! If you see he from Mount Everest!
Klenting Merah : Now, I don’t wanna be his wife!
Klenting Biru : But, in the scenario, we must love him. And must follow it. If we didn’t do it, we will unlucky in our life.
Klenting Merah : Oh … Ok!
(Then Klenting Merah and Biru approach Ande-Ande Lumut)
Klenting Merah : Hai, my prince.
Klenting Biru : Hai, Ande-Ande Lumut. How are you?
Ande-Ande Lumut : I’m fine! What are you doing here!
Klenting Merah : Of course, we wanna be your wife! Please choose one of us!
Mbok Rondo : Came on, Ngger! Choose one!
Ande-Ande Lumut : But Mbok (think) OK! All of you must presentation about your ability in English. What do you know about present tense!
Klenting Biru : Wait! First, take a foto before we answer your question! Say cheess!
Ande-Ande Lumut : OK, enough! Now, answer my question.
Klenting Kuning : OK! A’a’L. here I want to know that present tenses is used when we want to talk about our daily routine, the formula is S+ to be+ verb … (think) Help me Klenting Biru!
Ande-Ande Lumut : You are wrong. There is without to be if you want talk with verb in present. You are failed. And you Klenting Biru, next
Klenting Biru : Well.. I wanna tell you that present tenses contain S+V2
Ande-Ande Lumut : Upz… You are failed too. Oh, noo…, Mbok. There are no one that can be my wife
Mbok Rondo : Oh, girls! You are disappointing me!
K. Merah+ K. Biru : Kuning! What are you doing here?
Klenting Kuning : Excusme… I want to join the announcement. Is there chance to me?
Mbok Rondo : Ho..ho.. Who are you, ugly girl? Look at you! You are disorder. Andai-Andai Lumut, look at this girl! Do you want to qualify this girl? I suggest you don’t do it.
Ande-Ande Lumut : I have to be a fair man. So I’ll let her to presentation. Who is your name? And what do you know about present tense?
Klenting Kuning : My name is Klenting Kuning. In present tense there are you kind of formul. Frist S+V1 and second is S+ to be+ completement. Them…(present think)
Ande-Ande Lumut : Wait…wait… You are right. But what is that in your hand?
Klenting Kuning : This is my magic stick. I get it from my boyfriend in Jenggala-Before we are separated.
Ande-Ande Lumut : Hey, I have the stick too. May I see yours? (Kleting Kunging over the magic stick). Look at this, this is some stick that I gave to my girl friend before we separated too. So…(quiet). Do you know Miss Candra Kirana?
Klenting Kuning : Ha? That is my name. Before I have been the Mama’s Klenting…
Ande-Ande Lumut : So, you are my girlfriend that lost in my village? (Happy, then sad). But, what happen with you? You are ugly. Don’t worry, it’s ok (scream Mbok Rondo). Mbok I’ve found my girlfriend! She will be my wife now! Cihuy…!
Klenting Kuning : So you’re Pangeran Asmoro Bangun?
Ande-Ande Lumut : Yeaah!
Mbok Rondo : Oh, Nggeer… So, she is your girlfriend? Well just married right now!
K. Merah+K. Biru : Ooooh, no! Impossible! We are disappointed.
Ande-Ande Lumut : Sorry, girls! Now, I finding my girlfriend and just married right now! Bye…
Klenting Kuning : Bye… My step sister!
Klenting Biru : Because of Yuyu Kangkang, we didn’t de Ande-Ande Lumut wife
Kleting Merah : If we didn’t kissed Yuyu Kangkang, we would have lucky!
(Mbok Rondo come in and drag Yuyu Kangkang)
Mbok Rondo : Hei, Girls! I get a Giant crab!
Yuyu Kangkang : Oh, Klenting Merah, Klenting Biru help me! She will make me a boiled crab!
Klenting Merah : Help you? Make me my live disorder! Mbok Rondo, let’s make he a oyster crab! (Yuyu KAngkang: Don’t do it, please)
Mbok Rondo : Oh, Good idea! Oyster crab!
Klenting Biru : Emm delicious…!

Komentar

Recommended Posts

randomposts

Postingan Populer