drama

ANDHE-ANDHE LUMUT


One day, in the Andhe-andhe Lumut’s house.
Andhe-andhe Lumut : “Mom, how are you?”
Mrs. Rubinten : “I am fine.” (agak gelisah memikirkan sesuatu)
Andhe-andhe Lumut : “Mom, what do you think? Tell me.”
Mrs. Rubinten : “I want you to marry… I want weigh on grandchild.”
Andhe-andhe Lumut : “Ok. Ok Mom… Please be patient…”
Mrs. Rubinten : “I will seek to you wife… You must agree with it!”
Andhe-andhe Lumut : “Oh mommy… OK!” (dengan nada marah)

Kemudian Mrs. Rubinten menelpon Mbok Dadapan.
Mbok Dadapan : “Hello. Good morning! Who is speaking?”
Mrs. Rubinten : “Hello. Good morning. I am Mrs. Rubinten, Andhe-andhe Lumut’s mother. I want you to take your daughter’s to my home. I want marry her with my son…”
Mbok Dadapan : “Oh… It is a good to hear. Ok, I want bring my daughters to you…” (sambil tertawa lepas)
Mrs. Rubinten : “I am waiting for you. Thank you. Good morning…”
Mbok Dadapan : “You are welcome. Good morning…”

Mbok Dadapan memanggil anak-anaknya untuk makan. Klenting Kuning mempersiapkan makanannya.
Kuning : “Mom, it’s ready. Please call their.”
Mbok Dadapan : “Ijo, Abang, Biru… come here to breakfast.”
Abang, Biru, Ijo berlarian menuju meja makan.
Abang : “Mom, am I beautiful?”
Mbok Dadapan : “Sure…”
Biru : “Kuning, take my plate!”
Klenting Kuning memberikan piring untuk Klenting Biru.
Ijo : “Hmm… delicious. I love you Mom…”
Mbok Dadapan : “Kuning cooked it.”
Biru : “It is impossible.”
Abang : “Get out from here! You are bad smell!”
Ijo : “That’s right!”
Klenting Kuning duduk di lantai.
Mbok Dadapan : “I have good news to you.”
Abang : “What is the good news? I want hear it… I am not patient…”
Mbok Dadapan : “Mrs. Rubinten, Andhe-andhe Lumut’s mother hope you to attend her invitation.”
Biru : “For what?”
Ijo : “Sst… listens to mother!”
Mbok Dadapan : “Mrs. Rubinten invite you to select you to marry with Andhe-andhe Lumut.”
Biru : “When?”
Mbok Dadapan : “Tomorrow! And warning you must through the river and in the river there is Yuyu Kangkang…”
Merah : “Ok, ok Mom… and surely, I want make me to be more beautiful.”
Ijo : “I wants spa, pedicure…”
Biru : “Manicure, maxing, and creambath…”
Merah : “How about Kuning? She is the beast…”
Kuning : “Mom and my sisters, may I follow the invitation of Mrs. Rubinten?”
Mbok Dadapan : “Ok… ok…”
Biru : “Are you brave?
Kuning : “I am brave. Thanks to all, I am very happy.”
Mbok Dadapan : “Abang, Biru, Ijo, you must help Kuning to make beauty.”
Abang, Biru, Ijo : “Ok! Cipirily….”

One day later…
Biru : “Kuning, take to me the sandals.”
Kuning : “Ok, ok…”
Abang : “Kuning, prepare my accessories.”
Kuning : “Sure…”
Ijo : “Kuning, prepare my bracelet.”
Kuning : “Yes, my sister…”
Mbok Dadapan : “Kuning, wash the clothes!!!”
Kuning : “Ok Mom…”

One hour later…
Abang, Biru, Ijo : “Mom, we are ready…”
Mbok Dadapan : “Oh, wait. How about Kuning?”
Abang, Biru, Ijo : “Oh my God…”
Abang ; “Kuning, come here…”
Kuning datang, kemudian Abang, Biru dan Ijo meriasnya dengan cara ngawur. Mengacak-acak rambutnya, melipstikinya dengan cloneh.
Ijo : “How beautiful you are, Kuning!” (sambil tertawa mengejek)
Biru : “Mom, it is complete…”
Mbok Dadapan : “Please, go!”

Mereka berjalan sampai akhirnya si suatu sungai yang arusnya deras…
All : “Ow, ow no…”
Yuyu Kangkang : “Hey, hey. Who are you? It’s my river…”
Abang : “We will cross it. Please help us!!!”
Biru, Ijo : “Please, please…”
Yuyu Kangkang : “Ok. I will take cross you, but you must kiss me…”
Abang, Biru, Ijo : (menjerit) “Aw no…!!!”
Yuyu Kangkang : “Ok, I will go!”
Biru : “Wait, I am ready…”
Yuyu Kangkang : “Ok!!”
Ijo : “Yuyu Kangkang, please kiss me…”
Yuyu Kangkang : “Mmuaach…” (disensor)
Biru : “Now, I am.”
Yuyu Kangkang : “Mmuaach…” (disensor)
Yuyu Kangkang : “Ok, and than…”
Abang : “Ok!!”
Yuyu Kangkang : “Mmuaach…” (disensor)
Abang : “Bye-bye Kuning…”

Sesaat kemudian…
Kuning : “Please, kiss me!!”
Yuyu Kangkang : “Oh no. you are so ugly and bad smell.”
Kuning : “How can I to cross the river?”
Yuyu Kangkang : “Ok, I will take scross you, but I will not kiss you!!
Kuning : “Thanks, Yuyu…”

Kemudian mereka sampai di rumah Mrs. Rubinten.
Abang : “The rich man. I am coming!!”
Biru : “Ow, ow, but I am the first.”
Biru masuk.
Andhe-andhe Lumut : “Welcome to my house.”
Biru : “My prince, look at me. I am so beauty…” (berputar-putar dan kemayu)
Andhe-andhe Lumut : “Oh no.” (menggelengkan kepala)
Mrs. Rubinten : “Please, the next…”
Ijo : “Oh, you are so handsome. Matching if you are with me… I am beauty.” (berputar-putar dan kenis)
Andhe-andhe Lumut : “Oh no, Mom. I don’t like…”
Mrs. Rubinten : “Why my Son?”
Andhe-andhe Lumut menggelengkan kepala.
Abang : “Hey… I will marry you… look at me. I am so beauty. (berputar dan kenis)
Andhe-andhe Lumut : “Oh no!!”
Mrs. Rubinten : “Oh my Son, I am confuse with you! Dizzy…”
“Ok. The next…”
Kuning datang dan duduk di lantai di hadapan Andhe-andhe Lumut sambil menunduk.
Kuning : “Andhe-andhe Lumut, I am Klenting Kuning…”
Andhe-andhe Lumut : “Kuning, you are so calm. What do you like?”
Kuning : “I like cooking.”
Andhe-andhe Lumut : “Kuning, will you marry me?”
Kuning : “Yes, I will!”
Mrs. Rubinten : “Oh, I find my daughter in law. I am so happy…”
Abang, Biru, Ijo menyalami Kuning dengan sinis.

Komentar

Recommended Posts

randomposts

Postingan Populer